This webpage will take you through on how to share your LCA Email calendar with other LCA Staff and assign the required permissions for them to be able to either read, write, or delete entries for your LCA account.
This document applies to Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016,
- To share your calendar, first open Outlook.
- Open your calendar by clicking on the icon below:
- On the left hand side of the screen you will see all the current calendars you have access to. To provide access to your calendar to other people, right click on the calendar you want to Share and select Properties
- Click the Permissions tab
- Select Add and find the person you would like to have access. If you want to update permissions for an existing user, simply highlight the user in the list. To remove permissions for a user, highlight the person and select Remove.
- When adjusting the permissions level for a user, you can either select a predefined Permission Level from the options using the drop-down box or you can create a custom Permission Level by selecting the required fields that you would like them to have.
The default Permissions Levels that are pre-defined are:
Free/Busy Time – Allow the user to view when you are busy or free, but not the information of any of the events on your calendar
Reviewer - Allow the user to view all of the information on your calendar, but they cannot create or edit events.
Author - Allow the user to view all calendar information and can create new events, but they cannot edit or delete events they did not create.
Editor - Allow the user to view all calendar information, create new events, and edit and delete existing events
For LCA IT Services (Support): http://itsupport.lca.org.au and submit a job (you will need your username and password), and an IT Officer will respond to your query.
Alternatively you can contact us on 08 8267 7380 between 8:30am to 4:30pm (ACST) or email us on email@example.com.