Creating an email account in Outlook 2016
When using Outlook for the first time, the Auto Account Setup feature automatically starts and helps you configure account settings for your email accounts. This setup will take you through setting up the account.
- Start Outlook.
- When prompted to configure an email account, click Next.
- To add an email account, click Yes, and then click Next.
- Enter your name, email address, and password, and then click Next.
- You may be prompted to input user name and password again, do this and click ok.
- After the account is successfully added, select Finish. You have successfully added your new email.