This guide will take you through how to add members into an Outlook Distribution List that you own in the LCA GAL (Global Address List) using Outlook 2013/2016.
- To add or change a user in an Outlook Distribution List start by opening Outlook.
- Once Outlook is open go to the Address Book
- Find the Distribution Group by searching for the name
- Select the group you wish to modify by double-clicking on the name to open its properties page
- You can see the current list of owners on the left-hand side.
- To modify the current list of users, select Modify Members on the right. This will allow you to add or remove users.
- When the change are made click OK in all open dialog boxes to save the changes.
For LCA IT Services (Support): http://itsupport.lca.org.au and submit a job (you will need your username and password), and an IT Officer will respond to your query.
Alternatively you can contact us on 08 8267 7380 between 8:30am to 4:30pm (ACST) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.